Please enable JS



Saudi Filter is a leading manufacturer of automotive filters for a wide range of vehicles such as passenger cars, trucks, and heavy machinery. Their product line, Purex, includes high-quality oil, air, fuel, and coolant filters. Based in Dammam, their state-of-the-art production facility provides manufacturers with the capability to produce their own automotive parts in the Middle East.

Saudi Filter has signed an agreement with Goodyear to manufacture Goodyear's branded filters in their factory in KSA. Over the past two decades, Saudi Filter has been at the forefront of expanding the Saudi automotive industry. Their products are sold throughout the Middle East and Europe and are used by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) as well as after-market parts producers.

With the launch of the Purex brand in 2001, Saudi Filter became the number one producer of filters in the region. Over 80% of their filters are sold domestically, while the remaining 20% are exported. All filters are rigorously tested to ensure they meet the highest quality standards, such as ISO 9002.

Visit Website